Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented, team-oriented, and data-driven Analyst to join our Professional Services Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Our new Data Analyst will help provide custom reports and consulting services to our diverse client base. Your work will include synthesizing and analyzing data in SQL and delivering polished reports in a timely manner; all while balancing multiple ongoing projects and dealing with competing priorities and deadlines. Sound like fun?! Specific duties will include the following:
- Translate qualitative synthesis of clients’ business needs into actionable insights
- Perform quantitative analysis of large scale healthcare data for use in solving client business issues
- Deliver custom projects using Excel, SQL, R, Python, or other software
- Collaborate with fellow team members to design and implement solutions
What you’ll need:
- Background in quantitative science (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics); alternatively, 1-2 years of work experience in these fields
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in general programming languages (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
Bonus points if you have:
- Background in healthcare data
- Previous experience with medical claims
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.