Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for an experienced and data-driven Healthcare Analyst to join our Professional Services Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Our new healthcare analyst will work with internal and external stakeholders in analyzing large, distinct datasets for the US healthcare market. You will serve as key member of the project teams by providing analytical insight and creativity to client engagements. As a member of the Professional Services team, you will help manage projects, drive analysis and deliver the insights our clients are seeking through robust and valuable deliverables. Sound like fun?! Specific duties will include the following:
- Demonstrate healthcare experience in quantifying, measuring and analyzing various metrics within healthcare datasets
- Work with teams to manage and execute projects
- Develop reports using SQL and various analytic/programming tools as needed
- Analyze data sets for outliers and trends
- Evaluate data outputs to spot potential errors
- Solve novel client problems for which there may be no standard process
- Present findings and analysis to client executives
- Assist with completion of special projects as requested by various internal departments
- Build and maintain Tableau dashboards
- Promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare, Finance, Economics or Math
- 3-5 years of complex data management responsibilities (Big data experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in quantifying and analyzing healthcare performance metrics
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative primary research, secondary research
- Programming expertise, including advanced skills in: SQL, excel, and data visualization
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative ideas to internal and external clients
- Demonstrated success in working effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize items effectively
- Knowledge or experience in medical coding terminology (DRG, ICD, HCPC/CPT, NDC)
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.