The impact of IDN and GPO consolidation on the healthcare industry
When: Thursday, October 12, 2017, 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Where: Mandarin Oriental Atlanta Hotel, 3376 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326
At this invitation-only networking event, Definitive will review the impact of IDN and GPO consolidation on the healthcare market as well as the biggest challenges for companies trying to sell into this complex landscape. Our expert panel will share their own experiences and success stories from this changing industry. At the end of this session you will have exclusive insights into how your business can take advantage of key intelligence on this evolving and highly disruptive market. You will also have the opportunity to network and share best practices with other Atlanta-based companies.
5:00 – 6:00: Meet & greet (cocktails and appetizers to be served)
6:00 – 7:00: Presentation & panel discussion
7:00 – 8:00: Networking reception (cocktails and appetizers to be served)
Meet the Panel
- Brett Moraski is an Operating Partner at Frazier Healthcare, a leading provider of growth capital to healthcare companies, where he helps in identifying, evaluating and acquiring platforms in payor services and IT-enabled ancillary services industry. Brett also serves as Chief Strategy Officer for Matrix Medical Network, a pioneer in the field of home-based medical assessments and related services such as screening, chronic care management, physician engagement and analytics.
- Cynthia Porter has been in the healthcare field for 30 years, working for two different companies that were later acquired by McKesson before starting her own company to assist others in better understanding their marketplace through market research. Since that time, Porter Research has been a leading provider of healthcare market research that includes insight from the provider, payer, biotech, and pharma perspectives. In Georgia, she has worked closely with the IHIT and TAG Health organizations on developing their research and white papers.
- Kurt DeYoung is a proven sales leader with 20 years of experience in the Healthcare, Healthcare IT, Medical Informatics, and Medical Imaging segments. Kurt is currently Vice President of Sales for Hospital Accounts at Barco, a global technology company that designs and develops visualization and collaboration solutions. In this role Kurt has developed a deep understanding of the challenges of selling within the healthcare supply chain.
- Sloan Clardy is chief strategy officer of nThrive leading the development of acquisitions and partnerships that support the company’s growth strategy, facilitates strategic planning and market intelligence activities. Throughout his career, Clardy has helped more than 25 of the industry’s top 100 hospitals and integrated delivery systems manage costs, grow revenues, and improve quality. As a consultant, Clardy has led financial turnarounds, strategic planning and transformation efforts for some of the largest health systems in the country.
And the Moderator
- John Pritchard is the President of Share Moving Media, a leading publishing and content company providing services to providers, manufacturers and distributors involved in the business of healthcare. John was the founder and publisher of The MAX database, featuring profiles of IDNs, GPOs, RPCs and over 225,000 other healthcare providers, which was sold to Definitive Healthcare in 2015.