Developing an omnichannel strategy for life sciences: A guidebook for medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies
Digital engagement is more essential than ever. Omnichannel strategy is a customer-centric approach for identifying all the channels through which a customer engages, using data to understand how, why, and when they might interact with your brand. Discover best practices, beginners’ tips, and common challenges.
Don’t let your engagement efforts miss their marks. Explore the fundamentals of omnichannel strategy:
- Learn how omnichannel differs from other digital strategies
- Understand which key datapoints to incorporate and why
- Utilize ML algorithms and predictive analytics models to determine next best actions
- Create your business rules and decision engine
- Measure your promotional mix success