The best way to sell better in 2020 is to understand the key challenges of your target audience. If you sell to healthcare, that means you need insights into macro and micro trends.
This Webinar considers and addresses key questions that occupy healthcare buyers such as:
- What have been the impacts of the movement of care from inpatient services to outpatient settings?
- What’s next in value-based care?
- What is the evolving role of the consumer in healthcare?
- How are companies and providers responding to millennials' demands as they become heads of household and managers of their family’s care?
- How does technology continue to push the boundaries in healthcare?
- What’s the role of advanced tech like AI?
- How are providers and companies balancing the need to make data accessible and secure?
If you market or sell to healthcare professionals and provider environments, this Webinar is indispensable.
About the Presenter: Jason Krantz
CEO, Definitive Healthcare
As CEO and Founder of Definitive Healthcare, the leading provider of data, intelligence, and analytics on the healthcare provider market, Jason drives a client-centric approach to business strategy and manages the day-to-day operations of the organization. Jason Krantz has built several research-based businesses focused on providing the highest quality and most timely data in information-intensive industries. Before starting Definitive Healthcare, Jason started Infinata in 1999, which provides online databases of information for the pharmaceutical industry under the brand BioPharm Insight. He is an owner and board member of several data and media businesses in the healthcare sector and an industry expert on healthcare trends and developments. Jason is a graduate of the Harvard Business School and a former McKinsey & Company consultant